This will probably a huge shock to exactly no one, but I love cooking. I was almost disappointed by how easy this recipe was. There’s barely any cooking to be done. In fact, if you want to send a less-than-recipe-savvy man into the kitchen, he’ll probably still be able to whip these up pretty handily himself.
Oh, and in case you needed just ONE more reason to make these already fabulous treats, each lemon bar is only 168 calories. Set, and spike.
Two Ingredient Lemon Bars
Makes about 15 bars
1 box angel food cake mix (must be the 1-step kind)
22 ounces lemon pie filling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix and pie filling together in a large mixing bowl. Spread mixture into greased 9×13 baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden. Expect for these to be more of a cakey texture than other lemon bars. Top with powdered sugar, (but only if you don’t have any huge qualms with this recipe becoming a THREE ingredient endeavor.)
- 1 box angel food cake mix (must be the 1-step kind)
- 22 ounces lemon pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix and pie filling together in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread mixture into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Top with powdered sugar
Modified from Practically Living.