A collection of the things defining Autumn this year:
- The boots Dave’s mom bought me. I can’t stop wearing them.
- Eating way too much pumpkin bread
- A fresh passion for reading the Bible
- Watching Mad Men. (What is this, 2008? Yes, I’m always behind the curve on TV shows.)
- Thinking about Christmas, like a lot.
- Lots of changes on the blog. Y’all keep crashing and outgrowing our server, so we keep upgrading. It’s a great problem and I’m proud of how much techy stuff Dave has taught himself to get it all done. On a related note, please forgive if the site’s look is changing so much your head’s spinning. Soon it will settle down… I
Me. On Saturday. At a local farm in the middle of nowhere-ish. Our main mission was to pick the two most perfectest pumpkins for our quaint little front porch. But this Fall oasis had so much goodness for the taking. First, an epic-ly red neck slide for children. Only social norms and a sideward glance from David kept me from taking my turn. It’s for the best, as I had a detailed vision of me getting stuck and 15-20 seven year olds leading a revolt against the older girl who clogged the slide.
Punkin Chunkin’ is an invention that would only happen in America, where individuals attempt to shoot pumpkins into a trash can using a giant slingshot. God bless the USA.
Just me & some mums. Also, my new facebook picture.
Dave after I told him to make the face of a ghost who is a little self conscious about his rolls of excess ghost body weight.
Trying to take a self-administered photo of us: FAIL.
Trying to take a self-administered photo of us: PASS.
Oh, and I almost forgot. We got our wish of two sweet little gourds for our porch.