mediterranean pasta salad
Author: Rachel Schultz
- 1 box pasta (13.25 ounces)
- 2 chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 2 yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 eggplant, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons dill
- 8 ounces of your favorite greek or italian dressing
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Drizzle zucchini and squash with olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute until slightly tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add cherry tomatoes and saute an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add eggplant and saute for a final 1-2 minutes. Season vegetables with salt & pepper. Remove from heat.
- Toss pasta with dressing. Stir sauteed vegetables, cubed chicken, olives, and dill into a large bowl. Top with feta.
Recipe by Rachel Schultz at http://rachelschultz.com/2013/04/09/just-right-mediterranean-pasta-salad/